Ok, so my friend Alicia got hit on by a guy at a party last week, but they didn’t exchange digits. Instead, since this guy is a complete putz, asked a mutual friend for her AIM screenname! She isn’t going to date him, but they have talked a bit and she found out he has a vanity site: Morris Singer.
Signs you are a PUTZ:
- You place a picture of yourself in your title graphic.
- Your site is “Under Construction”: No one with a modicum of web design ability has used “Under Construction” on their site since 1995. Go put your crap on GeoCities.
- You copy all of your columns, and screw it up! How many instances of “Restroom Revolution Gathers at Stonewall” are on that page? Hard hitting journalism, at that!
- Your bio is written in third person perspective.
- You do not have a job or a degree yet you have a business card.
- Your tagline is a warning: “Thank you for visiting my site. Do not duplicate this information, content or design without written permission from me.”
Yeah, I know, someone could rip apart my site as well, but I can take it.