My favorites are Ninja Lincoln and Monster Platypus.
Windows 7 upgrade fail. Just look at the chart!
HTML5 canvas demo: http://9elements.com/io/projects/html5/canvas/
No plugins needed, just HTML5 and JS. I would love to see this as a visualization.
Hmm, based on this thread at Bike Forums, I’ll need the following products to sufficiently deter bike theft:
- Kryptonite KryptoFlex cable
- Kryptonite Evolution Mini u-lock
- A big-arse Mul-t-lock padlock (only from Mul-t-lock)
Weave the cable through your wheels, through the frame and around the object to which you’re securing. Lock both ends of the cable in the padlock. The u-lock is then locked around the frame and that same secure object (bike post, et cetera). A double system like this will deter most theives.
- Blown suspension (front driver shock if not more)
- Drivetrain mounts (motor, diff mounts)
- AC at idle (ISC)
- Steering drifts to left
- Shifting slightly difficult randomly (broken bushing?)
- windows slow to roll up/down
- Front bumper mispainted
- Front bumper dented due to license plate frame
- Air vents sag
- Glovebox rattles
- Leather seats torn
- Tires worn and mismatched
- Clutch needs bleeding
- Brakes could use bleeding
- [Failblog] Creepy bear is creepy.
- [Autoblog] One off “Dearborn Doll” Mustang has one worthy styling element: The rear wing. I’m a big fan of the color contrast to the body (orange) and even the internal contrast (black stripe).
- [Flowing Data] Venn diagram explains perfect business.
- [Boy Genius Report] “It’s that we took 10 leaps forward with the Hero but took 12 back. With every brilliant addition HTC made, the device suffered a little bit in terms of performance.” – Another fairly damning review of the Hero.
After using WordPress to create a campaign website and then a campaign blog, I’m a total convert. Sorry, Blogger, but I’m moving everything immediately.
Spurred by the addition of a lovely Blu-ray player from my lovely girlfriend, I decided to finally clean up the rats nest behind my entertainment center:
Using about 40 velcro cable ties, I was able to reduce the 37-wire rat nest into this simple arrangement:
I’d be able to get rid of 14 of those wires if I went to HDMI. I can’t afford a new receiver just yet.