« Home | Things are starting to look up, a bit: The 360 an... » | Keeping the shitstream going: Arrived at my docto... » | God damnit again! The Seahawks lose and I'm havin... » | God damnit, I can't seem to restore my gallery. I... » | I have decided to upgrade my home computer to Medi... » | Bwahaha, I "upgraded" my computer from a GeForce3 ... » | Transparent monitors, some of the examples are fai... » | The worlds most beautiful car will be released thi... » | I am not going to link to the video in question be... » | While there may only be about four people that rea... »

My TV card came in and I'm all excited about descending into DVR hell, but I'm getting hit with the "media center receiver service" issue. I've spent roughly 2.5 hours on this issue so far and none of the workarounds I've found are helping. It seems related to .NET 1.1, which isn't terribly surprising since I had a bitch of a time getting .NET 1.1 set up properly for MCE.